The H1N1 is a pandemic. Should you be afraid? No. Should you be cautious? Yes. Take a look at the Flu prevention guidelines below. Then give your fears over to God and live in freedom.
"For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind."- 2 Timothy 1:7 (NKJV)
• Wash your hands frequently
• Keep a distance from those with symptoms
• Eat a balanced diet
• Get plenty of Rest and exercise
• Take a good multivitamin
• Take immunity boosters: probiotics, Echinacea, Elderberry and vitamin C
Supplements to Fight the Flu
• Oscillococcinum – homeopathic remedy developed in France over 65 years ago. Taken at initial onset it will lessen flu’s severity.
• Vitamin D – if your system is deplete, it will lower your immunity.
• Umcka – (pelargonium sidoides) derived from the South African geranium plant. Taken at initial onset it will lessen flu’s severity.
• Astragalus – developed in China, it’s been in use for centuries. Also known to have mild anti-viral properties.
Whenever I am afraid, I will trust in You.
-Psalm 56:3 (NKJV)
Warning about Guardisil and Swine Flu Vaccinations
I've Been Shot